Upcoming Zx23 Webinars
New Zx23 Webinars are scheduled!
If you are teaching any of the the following courses, sign up to attend a webinar to learn where your course fits in with open courses already in use, and how to find the shortest path to bringing open educational resources (OER) to your students:
- Our ongoing series of Zx23 Webinars will give you a discipline-specific tour of OER already curated by your VCCS colleagues, with instructions and how-to’s for adopting, adapting and delivering your own courses with OER materials.
- Webinars are offered by subject and course: e.g., everyone across the VCCS working on OER BIO 101-102 would attend a BIO webinar. You will meet your discipline colleagues who are also focused on OER, share materials and best practices, and have the opportunity to join forces to enrich available OER even further.
- PSY 200 & SOC 200: Monday, July 20 4:00-5:00pm ET
- HIS 121-122: Wednesday, July 22 10:30-11:30am ET
- MTH Algebra & Precalc: Thursday, July 23 12:00-1:00pm ET (Focus: Algebra & Precalculus courses like MTH 163, MTH 164, MTH 166, MTH 158)
- CHM 101/102 & 111/112 Monday, July 27 4:00-5:00pm ET
- ART 100 & 101 Wednesday, July 29 10:30-11:30am ET
- ENG 241 & 243 Thursday, July 30 12:00-1:00pm ET
All are welcome: faculty from VCCS colleges participating in the Zx23 program as well as other faculty interested in adopting OER.
Can’t make it?
Let us know and we’ll make sure you have another opportunity to join in.
Don’t see your course?
More webinars are coming. Let us know what course you are teaching and we’ll guide you forward.
If you are a Zx23 lead, please be sure to push this out to your team, as we are still working on our growing contact list.