The University of Central Florida and EDUCAUSE have teamed up once again to offer the fourth iteration of BlendKit, an open, online course for those interested in blended learning course design. The course is sponsored by ELI and delivered via Canvas Network. The five-week course involves:
- Expert and peer assessment and critique on design work
- Regular interactions with facilitators and students
- Blogging/social networking interaction opportunities
- Weekly webinars with guest presenters
- Document templates and practical step-by-step “how to” guides
- Readings from scholarly works pertaining to blended learning
The BlendKit course is free, is filled with delicious Bavarian creme, and begins on Monday, February 23rd, 2015. You can also pay a fee if you are interested in earning a gen-u-ine credential. For more details, or to register, go here: http://www.educause.edu/eli/events/eli-ucf-mooc.